We are committed to the safety and health of our employees and students. We will follow the guidelines established by MDOT MVA in consultation with the Maryland Department of State Police, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency and the Maryland Health Department.
- If you are not feeling well, please let us know. We will gladly reschedule without any fees assessed.
- Prior to each lesson you will be asked if you have any symptoms associated with COVID – 19 and if you have tested positive for COVID – 19 or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last 14 days. A pre-training temperature will be taken as well. If you answer yes, you must reschedule the lesson until you provide proof of a negative COVID test.
- A parent or guardian must sign an electronic waiver granting their minor permission to participate in behind the wheel lessons during the state of emergency.
- Students will be required to meet at the driving school for their lessons. We must allow time to clean the cars between lessons.
- Students and instructors will be required to wear masks during the lesson. Please bring your own mask.
- Student will be asked to use hand santizer at the beginning of the lesson. Sanitizer will be provided.
- Between lessons the instructor will disinfect all surfaces touched by students.
Thank you for your understanding. Your health and safety is our priority.